TCR Arabia is a Quality Assurance, Material Testing, NDT and Inspection Services Company headquartered in Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with site offices in the western and central region as well. Founded in 2007, as a result of a joint venture between GAS Arabian Services (KSA) and TCR Engineering Services (India), the company aims to provide outstanding quality assurance services to Aerospace, Automotive, Oil Refineries, Petro-chemical plants, Chemical Processing, Defense, Electronics, Nuclear Power and Capital Goods manufacturing industries in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
Founded in 1973, TCR Engineering Services is India’s leading ISO 17025 accredited Materials Testing Company with offices in Washington DC, Kuwait, Dubai, Mumbai, Vadodara, Durban and Kuala Lampur. Till date, TCR has worked with more than 2000+ quality driven clients (from all over the world) including reputed multi-national companies including Reliance, Caterpillar, Halliburton, Chevron, ONGC, L&T, Equate, Petronas, Kuwait Oil Company, Hyundai, Weatherford, GE and many others. TCR’s advantage comes from its international network and the strength and breadth of their business relationships.
TCR Arabia, based in Dammam, provides timely and accurate results reporting of materials properties through its dedicated destructive testing laboratory, strong NDT and plant shutdown management, stringent product inspections, in-depth engineering consulting and contract research to ensure materials and products have assured quality and enhanced performance; giving customers a competitive advantage in the marketplace.
TCR Arabia believes that people are its biggest strength. With deep commitment to their tasks, and a quest to better their achievements, TCR Arabia’s highly skilled teams are known to constantly endeavor to develop innovative and superior solutions for all its customers. Simply stated, TCR’s team members undertake quality assurance services that make your plants better and your operations more efficient.
TCR Arabia provides the following range of services using its multi-disciplinary certified and experienced personnel team of professionals:
- Materials Testing Lab (Destructive Testing)
- Contract Research and Development
- Engineering Consulting and RBI/FFS
- Root Cause Failure Analysis and RLA
- Plant Shutdown Management
- Conventional Non Destructive Testing Services
- Advanced NDT Services
- Heat Treatment
- Products (NDT, Metallography, LIMS)
- Technical Training Courses
The in-house destructive testing laboratory of TCR Arabia in Dammam, KSA boasts of strong metallurgical talent coupled with duly calibrated machines to undertake mechanical testing, chemical analysis, corrosion studies including sour gas corrosion detection and metallographic examination. TCR Arabia undertakes material testing as per international standards and specifications as defined by ASTM, NACE, AWS, API, ASME, ISO and others. Testing can also be done as per client-supplied specifications.
TCR Arabia partners with PP Simtech of UK to bring innovative solutions in the areas of Risk Based Inspection (RBI) and Fitness for Service. PP SIMTECH has successfully implemented RBI at BP, Dow Chemicals, GPIC, ADNOC-Fertil, Norsk Hydro, BASF, INEOS.
A dedicated technical training course curriculum is also taught by TCR Arabia to enhance the knowledgebase of plant operations, maintenance and inspection personnel working at leading companies in Saudi Arabia.
TCR Arabia also markets a number of inspection related products in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia from companies such as Modsonic (India), Oxford (Finland), Time (China) and MiC (USA).
The corporate profile of TCR Arabia
shows the company's keenness to undertake projects in KSA and showcases the company’s engineering and metallurgical consulting expertise.
Advantage TCR Arabia
TCR Arabia presents itself as an excellent resource for providing engineering consulting to meet the Saudi Aramco, SABIC, SWCC, SEC compliance standards. Some of the highlights that TCR Arabia brings to KSA include:
- TCR Arabia is registered with all major companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia including Aramco, SABIC, SWCC and SEC.
- TCR brings its experience gained over the last 37 years in the field of material testing, inspection and quality assurance to Saudi Arabia. TCR also brings its strong commitment and adherence to the ISO 17025 standards. All laboratory personnel at TCR Arabia have strong experience.
- Experienced by conducting over 800 failure analysis projects. TCR is on the approved list of Tasnee, APPC, Schlumberger and Reliance for Failure Analysis Services. The company has access to Scanning Electron Microscopy with EDAX and Optical Inverted Metallurgical Microscopes.
- Technical Training Courses conducted by TCR Arabia aims to provide in-depth knowledge and expertise to all plant operations and inspection personnel in Saudi Arabia. Experts teaching this class each have over 15 years of industry experience.
- Access to backend laboratory in India for in-depth chemical analysis using GDS, ICP, AAS and a complete wet chemistry laboratory.
- Use of Advanced NDT techniques including ToFD, Infrared Thermography, Eddy Current, Helium Leak Testing and more. Automated UT using ToFD is fast replacing Radiography as a preferred method for faster scanning of weld joints. TCR compliments this service with a range of conventional NDT services.
- Assisting RLA studies by conducting in-situ metallography (Metallographic Replication) by a talented and experienced team that has won praises from SABIC, APPC, Tasnee, Shell, Reliance, KOC and other large Oil and Gas Companies.
- Access to a pool of resource talents, ability to undertake faster mobilization and committed to work under good safety, health and environment principles.
- Customers all over the world use TCR’s services to dramatically improve and certify their products, validate material quality, ensure innovation in the marketplace, and to achieve significant competitive advantages. As a result, these companies are bringing the right products to market, at the right time, at the right cost.
TCR Arabia Commitment and Values
TCR Arabia commitment is to put our customers first by providing excellent service and great quality assurance experiences. This is what we do and this is why we exist.
TCR Arabia is an active member in the local NDT community and has regularly participates in the chapters of the Saudi Arabian Section (SAS) of the American Society for Nondestructive Testing as well as the Bahrain Society of Engineers (BSE). As part of this activity, TCR Arabia also actively participated by way of an exhibition booth at the Fourth and the Fifth Middle East Nondestructive Testing Conference and Exhibition which is held on a bi-annual basis in Bahrain.
By focusing on its customers and being a responsible member of our communities, TCR Arabia will prove to be a trusted QA company, create meaningful work for ourselves and provide something of lasting value for society. As a result, TCR Arabia will be recognized as a great company. In order to keep this commitment, we need to always honor our core values:
Integrity is at the heart of everything we do. We are honest, ethical and upfront because trust is at the foundation of our relationships with our customers, our communities, our stakeholders and each other.
We know it is critical that we respect everyone at every level of our business. We champion diversity, embrace individuality and listen carefully when others speak.
We hold ourselves to a very high standard of performance. We prize innovative ideas and the teamwork it takes to make them realities. We never stop asking ourselves how we can make the customer experience better, and every day, we find an answer.
We take responsibility for our actions as individuals, as team members, and as an organization. We work together, support one another and never let the customer — or our coworkers — down. Great companies are judged by what they do, not by what they say. To be the best, we're going to keep pushing ourselves in new and exciting directions. These values will guide our every action.