A structured approach to economic, safe and reliable management of static equipment assets involves 2 critical technologies – RBI (Risk Based Inspection) and FFS (Fitness for Service). They are closely linked and complement each other in demonstrating integrity of an item throughout its lifetime at optimum costs.
The knowledge of damage mechanisms and their root causes in static equipment deterioration is central to this process. Only this information can support the reliable application of these technologies, so that it gives the required confidence in assessment results. The importance of all engineers involved in inspection, integrity, process and plant operations having a good understanding of these Damage Mechanisms is therefore critical as each of these disciplines have an important role to play in managing asset integrity.
This training course covers all Damage Mechanisms (including those in API 571) and teaches the following:
The duration of this course is for 5 days and it is conducted experts from TCRAPPS. Students will be given a course completion certificate at the end of this course.
- Damage Mechanisms (descriptions, key conditions which initiate damage, characteristics)
- Key factors that influence damage (detrimental factors versus beneficial factors)
- Where Found / Area for inspection (general location and specific location)
- Inspection Methods and Monitoring (types of NDT; physical and operational monitoring)
- Mitigation (related to material, design, process and operating envelope)
All courses, unless specified in advanced with the client will be conducted at TCR Arabia’s training room at its office in Dammam located at:
TCR Arabia Company Limited
# 3 & 4, next to Al Kifah Construction
besides Al-Kadi Tent Factory
near King Abdulaziz Sea Port
Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Attention: Syed Ameen Hassan (M) 00966-504997683
Dates for scheduling of each class will be announced when a minimum of at least 6 students sign up for a given batch.