Good understanding of microstructures is the hallmark of any metallurgist. Students taking this course from TCR Arabia will get hands on experience in working with microscopes; replica’s as well as we performing analysis on TCR’s uniquely designed MiC 3.0 software.
Students will be able to get a basic understanding of Macro and Micro examination including Weld Examination, Case Depth and Decarburization Measurement. Micro Hardness Testing and Coating/Plating evaluation.
The students will be able to:
• Determine the micro structural degradation due to creep
• Calculate the graphitization
• Evaluate the depth or width of decarburization
• Determine the phase/volume percentage
• Calculate grain growth
• Inclusion Rating Determination
• Particle Size Measurement
• Volume Percentage Calculation
• Particle Count Measurement
• Porosity Evaluation
• Coating Thickness Measurement
The duration of this course is for 5 days and it is conducted by a Senior Metallurgist. Students will be given a course completion certificate at the end of this course.
All courses, unless specified in advanced with the client will be conducted at TCR Arabia’s training room at its office in Dammam located at:
TCR Arabia Company Limited
# 3 & 4, next to Al Kifah Construction
besides Al-Kadi Tent Factory
near King Abdulaziz Sea Port
Dammam, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia
Attention: Syed Ameen Hassan (M) 00966-504997683
Dates for scheduling of each class will be announced when a minimum of at least 6 students sign up for a given batch.